12 avr. 2014

[...] I love surprising people. It's just like cuting a cake without knowing what's inside, except that you do this for someone. [...] I'm not shy at all, at that party, I just took the camera and started taking pictures. I was within the atmosphere, spoke with everyone, asked them to pose, to dance, to drink. It's even better then being at a friend's party. [...] To thank them, I decided to make a little souvenir:

(...) 19.42, Xavier L. is in a big stress. He knows something's going on, but has no idea what.
And that gets him in such a bad mood. 19.33, Xav' prepares 24 bottles of Minuty, tosses and turns around
in the house. 20.02, the first guests arrivE. It gets full. It's been a week Mom has been coming late a night/2.
21.26, we're calling downstairs. Yes Dad, we made you a video. Everyone's here just for you...
Happy Bithday Daddy!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire