16 nov. 2017

LE GRAND MIX



I'm back to writing quotes of my life. 
To be honest, I was far from imagining that life as an architecture student meant becoming a sort of survivor. But I can't abandon my blog, so here I am, back at it again.

We've been divided in several groups so we could each study a renovated architecture in the north of France. My group happened to receive the "Grand Mix" in Tourcoing, a concert hall that can room 650 people a night, that mostly invites young electro djs to perform. 
Everyone recognizes the Grand Mix by its circle, square and triangle that Thierry Baron asked to build to remind you folks of the three Bauhaus shapes ;) When you're an archi student, you get the privilege to see the backstage and meet architects for the only purpose that is your next weeks' presentation. However, the Grand Mix is going to be rehabilitated by the Chelouti architect agency and the construction is starting from December.

Hope you'll go visit!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire